Everybody wants their privacy to be respected and we respect yours.
We only take and use information you have supplied to us to complete your purchase, to maintain service of that equipment and, if you have ticked the box at registration, to contact you with offers and news that may interest you.
By using this website or by buying products online from us you consent to us collecting and processing your personal data. Any transactions that you make with us on this web site are confidential.
We do not share your information with any third party or pass on any data unless required to do so for legal reasons and, importantly as a fiercely independent company, we do not share information with any of our partner companies unless you have asked for that information to be shared by either registering your equipment with that company for warranty or any other purposes that you choose.
Collection of information and data:
- We collect data to process your online order or if you register with us.
- We collect data to provide you with the best possible after care service.
- We do not collect or hold any of your credit/debit card information.
- If you prefer we will delete any information held subsequent to the purchase although we do not recommend this route due to the negative impact on after care.
- For on-line sales we have to share your address and telephone information with our carriers, we will provide all information to you with regards to this and request our carriers do not pass any information to other parties without your consent.
Data & password security
When you register with us we use certain procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. Where you have a password, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. Do not share the password with anyone. We recommend that you investigate Trusteer Rapport to avoid Phishing and Key Logging for internet purchase and banking use
Events and promotional emails
When you register you can choose to receive promotional emails from us for offers and events by checking the box. You can choose to opt out at the point of registration or later if you wish by editing your account preferences on our website.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we will only supply information relating to you and any purchases you may have made.
Partner Trademarks - Copyrights - Restrictions
As we respect your privacy we would ask that you respect ours and if there are any pictures or material that you wish to reproduce, that you contact us beforehand or preferably link to the page in question or share it with you favourite communities.